Due to the current bad weather and the impending low temperatures forecast for tomorrow night. I think it is best that we postpone our trip across to Milton Keynes until later in the term.
Explorers tomorrow night will be at the hut at normal time and if the snow is still on the ground we will be outside all evening…. so please wear suitable clothing !!!