There is to be a gathering of Bedford District Leaders on 30 January 13 beginning at 730pm. The gathering will finish at 9pm. It is to be held upstairs in Box End Park (directions can be found here).
All leaders are encouraged to attend or as a minimum ensure that their section is represented. The Agenda follows.
- Welcome and apologies
- Notes from previous meeting (none available)
- Matters arising
- District Programme
- Census 2013 and Pulse Check
- St George’s Day Celebrations
- Bridge Walk
- District Camp
- District Structure
- Any Other Business
- Details for next Gathering(s)
- 2 May 2013, Safeguarding Training
Any apologies for the meeting should be sent to Graeme Watt, the District Commissioner, prior to the meeting.