- There is strong support for informal education. 79% believe it’s very important for children to have structured out of school activities.
- We are seen as inspiring, practical, challenging, reputable, positive, friendly, helpful, established, trustworthy, welcoming.
- We have high awareness:
- 70% of the public say we are about challenging activities and citizenship
- Scouting was the most frequently named out of school activity (17%) for young people.
- We are seen as the UK’s most practical charity – 14% above average.
- 68% of the public trust Scouting mostly or a great deal.
Take a look at the Infographic for more stats and figures.